- L. Fraiture and J. Neirynck, Optimum elliptic-function ﬁlters for distributed constant systems,(correspondence) IEEE Trans. on microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 15, No 8, pp. 482-483, Aug 1967.
- L. Fraiture, Limits on the loads for band passtwo-ports with one dc transmission zero, IEEE Transactions of Circuit Theory, Vol.16, No 1 pp. 126-128, 1969.
- Fraiture, A least squares estimate of the attitude of a satellite, J of Spacecraft and Rockets, Vol. 7, No 5, pp. 619-620, May 1970.
- L. Fraiture, Spacecraft attitude sensing based on the Earth’s radiation, ESA Bulletin No 33, pp. 29-36, Feb. 1984.
- L. Fraiture, The information dilution theorem, ESA Journal, Vol. 10, No 4, pp. 381-386, Dec. 1986.
- L.Fraiture, Planetary oblateness and evolution ofEarth ﬂattening, Geophysical Journal Int. Vol. 99, pp. 561-565, Dec. 1989.
- L. Fraiture, Slew calibration for spin-stabilized satellites, J of Spacecraft and Rockets, Vol. 37, No 6, pp. 784-787, Nov. 2000.
- L. Fraiture and K. Spindler, Spherical goniometry and spacecraft attitude determination, Elemente der Mathematik, Vol. 57, pp. 137-157, 2002.
- L. Fraiture, Propagation algorithms for attitude-related ambiguity resolution, GPS Solutions, Vol. 6, No 4, pp. 219-228, Nov. 2002.
- L. Fraiture, Spin axis attitude estimation by a controlled correlation method, J of Spacecraft and Rockets, Vol. 42 No 1, pp. 58-65, 2005.
- L. Fraiture, Attitude Estimation with GPS-like measurements, J of the Astronautical Sciences, Vol.54, Nos 3 & 4, pp. 595-617, 2006.
- L. Fraiture, Loxodromic Descent: a new regularized rotation estimation, J Guidance Control and Dynamics, vol. 30, No 4, pp. 1171-1175, 2007.
- L. Fraiture, Regularization of Minimum Parameter Attitude Estimation, J. Guidance Control and Dynamics,(DOI:10.2514/1.41687),Vol. 32No. 3,pp.1029-1034,May-June 2009.
- L. Fraiture, The Geometry of Fan Beam Albedo Measurements on Spin Stabilized Satellites, J. of Spacecraft and Rockets, (DOI: 10.2514/1.41860) Vol. 46 No.4, pp. 737-744, July-Aug. 2009.
- L. Fraiture, A History of the Three-dimensional Finite Rotation, J. of the Astronautical Sciences, Vol. 57, Nos 1 & 2, pp. 207-232, Jan.-June 2009.
ESA – Patents
- L. Fraiture, A sun sensor –magnetometer sensing system for attitude measurements on Spin Stabilized Near Earth Satellites (automatic generation of a sun magnetic vector dihedral angle around the spin axis by means of holding circuits), ESRO/ESA internal submission in 1971, offcial application ﬁled in March 1973, Belgian patent granted under the No 797511 in Nov. 1973 (immediately followed by apriority application in US still ﬁled in Nov 1973).
- L. Fraiture and Juergen Fertig, Agencement de Détection d’Horizon (IR horizon scanner with four potentially folded mirrors to suppress radiation disturbances up to the fourth harmonic), offially ﬁled in May 1986, patent 8608241 granted in Paris in Oct. 1991.